Hot!Create screen dynamically and destroy it at the end

Author
epareja
  • Total Posts : 380
  • Reward points : 0
2020/04/10 15:30:23 (permalink)

Create screen dynamically and destroy it at the end

Hello,

I'm using Harmony 2.06b and Aria graphic library. I have created screens in the graphics composer that are created at the beginning of the application, but I want to create the screens at runtime when needed.
I know how to create the screens but any advise on how to handle the OnCreate and destroy methods?

Thank you
post edited by epareja - 2020/04/13 08:28:40

Ernesto Pareja J
www.dcctrains.netne.net

2 Replies Related Threads

MHGC
    • Total Posts : 245
    Re: Create screen dynamically and destroy it at the end 2020/04/17 11:08:42 (permalink)
    Hi,

You will need to add/remove screens to the Aria context using laContext_AddScreen/laContext_RemoveScreen.   
    You may want to look at libaria_init.c.  This is the generated output from Harmony Graphics Composer, it shows how the designed screens are handled.
    epareja
    • Total Posts : 380
    Re: Create screen dynamically and destroy it at the end 2020/05/18 19:06:08 (permalink)
    Thank you for your answer. That's what I'm doing but I would like to know if there is a configuration to make the libaria_initialize() function to omit the screen creation.
    I'm having to edit manually that function and I have to verify every change in the screen arrangement.

To free the memory I know I have to call laScreen_Destroy(&screen); but I would like to know a good method to destroy the screen when pushed a button on the same screen.

Also, I would like to know if laContext_RemoveScreen free the memory in the heap.

Thank you.

post edited by epareja - 2020/05/18 19:10:44

Ernesto Pareja J
    www.dcctrains.netne.net

Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5