• AVR Freaks

Hot!problem compiling web pages in demo wifi_rgb_easy_config

Author
the gman
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
2020/04/07 12:06:12 (permalink)

problem compiling web pages in demo wifi_rgb_easy_config

I am using MPLAB v5.15 with Harmony 2.06 and XC32 2.1 on a Win 7 machine and an 8.1 laptop. The curiosity is a PIC32MZ2048EFM100 and the MZ ST is a PIC32MZ2048EFH144. I have not updated either machine due to some software I have only runs on what I have.

I can compile the untouched demo of wifi_rgb_easy_config and download to the Curiosity MZ EF version 1 board and everything works, the soft AP and the link to my home wifi.
I edited the index.htm web page file to say "Welcome and Hello!" instead of "Welcome!" just to know it is a different web page.
I ran the MPFS2 utility from H2.06 and it generated a file "rgb_mpfs_img2.c" and the http_print.c and the .idx file.
I recompile the project but now the web pages acts like it was sent but Firefox just shows a blank page.

I also have a MZ EF w/o crypto Starter Kit and it does the same thing in the web_server_nvm_mpfs demo. The demo compiles and runs but if you use the mpfs2 utility and compile again the web page never shows. It acts like the page is sent but nothing is on the screen. It is pretty sad that I can't compile the demo source to generate a working demo hex file.

Can anyone tell me what I am missing so I can stop feeling like an idiot?
thanks for any help
Glenn

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5