Patch sound good. I made too many work and I won't discover H3 now.
-----edit. I will continue here
My first post is about USB HOST bootloader who I made under H2. Now I try to add USB stick to my app code. For sure- I have custom board but if bootloader work then hardware is ok.
- In harmony I add USB HOST, and file system. Settings is the same like in my bootloader (attachement).
- From msd_basic demo project I add app.c and .h file to own code
- appData.state stuck at popular place "_WAIT_FOR_DEVICE_ATTACH" which can mean everything.
- _SYSFSEventHandler who change appData.state to MOUNT/UNMOUNT never come.
- _USBHostEventHandler also never come.
- SYS_FS_MEDIA_MANAGER_Tasks(); Not see any connected device (mediaIndex = 0xFF).
- work USB interrupt, when I plug/unplug sticker
void __ISR( _USB_VECTOR , IPL4AUTO)_IntHandler_USB_stub ( void )
What I need to check as next?
post edited by kuku - 2020/03/23 15:43:33