• AVR Freaks

Hot!Is it possible to re-colour or re-color or recolor or recolour an ImageWidget in Aria?

Author
boatbodger
  • Total Posts : 108
  • Reward points : 0
2020/03/01 07:48:26 (permalink)

Is it possible to re-colour or re-color or recolor or recolour an ImageWidget in Aria?

I would like to have a monochrome graphic which I can change the one colour on the fly.  This is to mimic  a multicolour LED on a control panel.
Is there a way of manipulating the colour pallette such that the image does not have to be destroyed and re-built?  It looks to me as if the hardware graphics controller could "play out" different colours from the pallette in the hardware, without having to alter the contents of the frame buffer.
In other words, I would make my one monochrome colour something like 0x050505 (a colour I don't use in the scheme) and have that translated to varying colurs through the pallette.
But I can't see how to achieve this through the Aria library.
Edit:
Further reading on the GLCD chapter 54 of the Family manual suggests that it ought to be possible to set up one of the three available layers as 'LUT8', allowing me to draw coloured rectangles behind the graphic mask - a kind of soft 'backlight' if you will.  Soes that sound possible?
PS: The weird title is because the search engine seems to eliminate hyphens!
post edited by boatbodger - 2020/03/02 05:57:48

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5