Hot!Displaying parameters PIC16

Author
AMPS
  • Total Posts : 501
  • Reward points : 0
2020/02/14 04:51:14 (permalink)

Displaying parameters PIC16

Dear all.
I am trying to build simple timer using PIC16F886. i have used 4mhz external crystal/1ms timer interrupt. I have top and bottom display as show ckt.
top display to show Set value and bottom to display process value
Now currently i am setting SS:mS value Since set value is manually set Display will stop exact at Set value and pressing key reset it will start process again.
i am planning to set  max H/M: 99H 59M  max M/Sec: 59M 59sec  max Sec/MSec: 59Sec 90MSec  for testing manually.
Now i am looking for function where my bottom display should changes slowly  based on hour/min/sec
Example :
If Min/Sec selected 10m/10Sec   Bottom display should shows eventual increase in Min and sec.when it reaches (Top_Display==Bottom_Value) it should stop process and relay should be ON.

Below code working for Displaying Top Display value and Bottom Display value

post edited by AMPS - 2020/02/15 01:14:59

Amps
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

4 Replies Related Threads

1and0
    Access is Denied
    • Total Posts : 10356
    Re: Displaying parameters PIC16 2020/02/14 07:16:40 (permalink)
    +4 (6)
    ajitnayak87
    I am trying to build simple timer using PIC16F886. i have used 4mhz external crystal/1ms timer interrupt. I have top and bottom display as show ckt.
    top display to show Set value and bottom to display process value
    Now currently i am setting SS:mS value Since set value is manually set Display will stop exact at Set value and pressing key reset it will start process again.
    i am planning to set  max H/M: 99H 59M  max M/Sec: 59M 59sec  max Sec/MSec: 59Sec 90MSec  for testing manually.
    Now i am looking for function where my bottom display should changes slowly  based on hour/min/sec
    Example :
    If Min/Sec selected 10m/10Sec   Bottom display should shows eventual increase in Min and sec.when it reaches (Top_Display==Bottom_Value) it should stop process and relay should be ON.

So, what is your question?

ajitnayak87
    max Sec/MSec: 59Sec 90MSec 

Why 59 seconds and 90 megaseconds? Even if that's millisecond, you'll need three digits to show it; two digits can show only unit of a centisecond (one hundredth of a second). ;)

ric
    • Total Posts : 25632
    Re: Displaying parameters PIC16 2020/02/14 14:23:49 (permalink)
    +4 (4)
    Someone added a -1 score to 1and0's post.
    I can only assume it was the OP, disappointed that someone didn't write an easy solution to their badly framed question.
    This OP seems to be a "code leech", not trying to learn anything, just asking other people to write code for them.
    I'm done here.

I also post at: PicForum
    Links to useful PIC information: http://picforum.ric323.co...opic.php?f=59&t=15
    NEW USERS: Posting images, links and code - workaround for restrictions.
    To get a useful answer, always state which PIC you are using!
    AMPS
    • Total Posts : 501
    Re: Displaying parameters PIC16 2020/02/14 20:32:29 (permalink)
    Sorry i might not clarified what i am looking here.In above code I could able to display the Topdisplay and bottom display.
    I think i have considered wrong in max H/M: 99H 59M  max M/Sec: 59M 59sec  max Sec/MSec: 59Sec 90MSec  for testing manually.

Assume i have set value 2M:10sec . currently it moving randomly I would like to display when it reaches
    59Sec the Min variable should be update by 1 .
    In my code i am passing variable in TOP display if top display==bottom display it will stop.
    I would like to know how can i Convert the Disselect function such away that when 59sec is crossed it will turn over to 1M and sec should count from 0 , when it count 59sec again it again update to 2min 

Amps
    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
    pcbbc
    • Total Posts : 1522
    Re: Displaying parameters PIC16 2020/02/14 21:07:00 (permalink)
    +1 (1)
    Nope.
    Your requirements are still total gobbledygook, sorry.
    And the code you’ve presented isn’t much better.

I echo what ric says: I can’t see how you’re arrived at the code you have presented without apparently gaining any understanding of how it actually works.
    Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5