• AVR Freaks

Hot!cannot control XIDE window and fonts sizes

Author
eagleman
  • Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
2020/01/16 21:14:30 (permalink)

cannot control XIDE window and fonts sizes

It's bad enough trying to get my PIC32MZ products going, but XIDE(v5.3) is driving me crazy.  I cannot seem to control the font sizes so that they are consistently readable.  Sometimes just logging in seems to change the XIDE screen resolution so that the font is too small to even read.  Font sizes seem to jump around just going from window to window. Some XIDE windows may have small font and on the same screen other windows may have gigantic fonts.  I never encounter any problems with my screen setups with any other programs.  I am running XIDE v5.30 under Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 4 with 2736x1824(recommended) @ 300% on the Surface Pro 4 screen and  second screen that is a 4K monitor with 3840x2160 (recommended) @ 250%.  I've tried various resolutions and scale percentages with no solution.  The XIDE performs the same on my Windows 10 desktop.  No problems like this on any other Windows 10 programs.  
There must be a simple way to set preferences for font sizes for each XIDE window.  HELLLPPPPP!!!!

1 Reply Related Threads

mpgmike
    • Total Posts : 387
    • Reward points : 0
    Re: cannot control XIDE window and fonts sizes 2020/01/17 13:57:47 (permalink)
    I found if I push in on the scroll wheel when I try to scroll, it changes the font size.  I have to play with it to get it back to reasonable.  Not sure of any settings you could adjust.

I don't need the world to know my name, but I want to live a life so all my great-grandchildren proudly remember me.
    Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5