Author
meikled
  • Total Posts : 556
  • Reward points : 0
2019/12/06 20:01:46 (permalink)
5 (3)

Last chance to get a Gooligum PIC training/dev board

Hi all,

Sorry if this is considered an ad, but my Gooligum PIC tutorials and associated training/dev board (https://www.gooligum.com.au/train-dev-boards/PIC-train-boards) have helped quite a few people get into 8-bit PICs over the years, and seem to be well regarded.

But their time is coming to an end.  Sales have slowed, and although I'll keep the tutorials available for as long as anyone wants them, it doesn't make sense to have another batch of training boards manufactured.

There are, as I write this, only three left.

So, if you want one, or know anyone who might, here's your last chance to buy one.

5 Replies Related Threads

meikled
    Re: Last chance to get a Gooligum PIC training/dev board 2019/12/07 21:28:36 (permalink)
    Hmmm...  Can't edit my post..

Update: two left now.

ric
    • Total Posts : 27979
    Re: Last chance to get a Gooligum PIC training/dev board 2019/12/07 21:36:03 (permalink)
    +3 (3)
    meikled
    Hmmm...  Can't edit my post..

It's the two live URL's in your post. Use the "break link" button on each before submitting the post.
    More info: How to avoid errors when editing posts

I also post at: PicForum
    Links to useful PIC information: http://picforum.ric323.co...opic.php?f=59&t=15
    NEW USERS: Posting images, links and code - workaround for restrictions.
    To get a useful answer, always state which PIC you are using!
    meikled
    Re: Last chance to get a Gooligum PIC training/dev board 2019/12/10 04:05:19 (permalink)
    +3 (3)
    All gone now!
    Many thanks to anyone who purchased these PIC training/dev boards over the years - it's much appreciated.

As mentioned, I'll keep the tutorials available, but no more PIC development hardware for now.

PStechPaul
    • Total Posts : 2813
    Re: Last chance to get a Gooligum PIC training/dev board 2020/02/11 12:51:34 (permalink)
    +7 (7)
    I just received a private message from user "beso" asking me to send him your tutorials for Enhanced Mid-range PICs. Even if I had them, I would not break copyright law and allow someone to steal your intellectual property, which you offer at the reasonable price of $10-$15. I replied and told him as much. Just a heads up in case he contacts others.

mwesolow
    • Total Posts : 1
    Re: Last chance to get a Gooligum PIC training/dev board 2020/05/12 12:10:50 (permalink)
    I am interested in getting a few of these Gooligum PIC learning boards/kits, if anyone has them.. I also added myself to the waitlist on tindie.com.

I actually learned about Gooligum from an online mentor a while back.. it's unfortunate they were not more popular! I am finding myself a bit lost in the middle (as I'm a CS student, I am self-learning a background in embedded development for professional/research purposes), and Gooligum seemed to be a good (re)starting point.
    Jump to:
    © 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5