ATSAMC20 - OSCULP32K power consuption (Ultra Low Power Internal 32kHz RC Oscillator)
I am looking for the typical power consumption of the OSCULP32K (Ultra Low Power Internal 32kHz RC Oscillator) of ATSAMC20J18A.
- In the device family datasheet DS60001479C, I can't find it in chapter 45.12.5. Any hints where to look for it?
- Is AN2633 "Precise, Ultra-Low-Power Timing using Periodic Enabling of the 32.768 kHz External Crystal Oscillator for Recalibration of the ULP Internal Oscillator" applicable in principle (register names aside) to SAM C20, too?
Background: I'm migrating an AVR project to SAM C20. The former uses Maxim Dallas DS1337 RTC. Typical timekeeping current is 425nA. So my plan for SAM C20 is
- have a 32768Hz crystal on XIN32/XOUT32 (XOSC32K)
- generate an UART-friendly frequency with FDPLL96M from XOSC32K
- clock RTC from OSCULP32K when on battery
- wake up periodically, say once a minute, turn on XOSC32K (External 32 kHz Crystal Oscillator) and calibrate OSCULP32K via OSCULP32K.CALIB