Hot![Harmony 2.06] Input touch driver and external source interrupt

Author
tixmcprods
  • Total Posts : 12
  • Reward points : 0
2019/06/25 12:48:37 (permalink)

[Harmony 2.06] Input touch driver and external source interrupt

Hello,
I'm using Harmony 2.06 with MPLAB X IDE 5.15 and XC32 2.15.
Custom board, touch driver from a TFT module : XPT2046.
I put PENIRQ on INT4 of the PIC32MZ2048EFM100 and use SPI1.

As in my main project this doesn't work, I made a test project just for input touch driver.
The INT4 when received a low signal, make well interrupt on PIC and I can write and read on SPI driver (and make CS pin automatic by buffer event).
But my problem is that the PENIRQ after going up at end of hardware interrupt of the touch driver, it go back to low but not by the touch driver ! So have infinite times the picture 1 below...

To show, have that picture that show complete SPI bus :
cf. picture 1

To show my problem, have also that picture, I replaced MOSI by PENIRQ (only have 4 channels lol) :
cf. picture 2

To be sure, I disabled external source interrupts and the PENIRQ works as expected (low on touch, high on release)...

What's going on with this external source interrupt ?

Please also find complete test project (in ZIP) with generated sources and XPT2046 driver being developped, that go to {harmony_install}\framework\driver\input\touch (another ZIP).

Thanks a lot for your help, all the day for this...

Best regards.

PS : sometimes, when I touch, it stop, and resume at next touch (infinite interrupts...).

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

tixmcprods
    • Total Posts : 12
    • Reward points : 0
    Re: [Harmony 2.06] Input touch driver and external source interrupt 2019/08/01 04:05:16 (permalink)
    Hello,
    About repeated IRQ signals, it's "normal" !!!
    It happen when touched (of course) but also when reading data (based on : https://github.com/PaulStoffregen/XPT2046_Touchscreen) !
    So I'll find how to disable interrupt during reading and tell you when finished. Hope it's the last part of my touch problems...
    Best regards.
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5