Re: Big Webpages not displayed correctly
Many thanks for your quick reply!!!
What I did in the meantime:
- First I switched to HTTP NET, what seems to be a good choice anyhow. Now the webserver is running much faster and smoother, but the problem with images not displayed stays.
- Then I switched off the compression for .gif files -> so the images are not compressed, but still only one of 3 is displayed correctly.
- Next I sniffed the TCP streams with wireshark. Just loaded the correct image and traced the data, then did the same with the incorrect image. Comparing the data I found out, that the size is the same (ok) and 60% of the data are the same too, just the first 40% of the image data look different.
- Now I looked at the 'mpfs_img.c' file and found out that the images are stored correctly in this file (3 times the same).
So to summarize:
- MPFS Utility seems to be working correctly
- HTTP NET does exactly what it should do
- problem could be either mpfs.c or the NVM module???
(the webpage is stored in PIC32 internally, NVM Media Start Adress is 0x9D000000, NVM Media Size is 256)
Have you got any new ideas for me???