Re: I need Help with this project
It may help to break down this project into simple, specific tasks, and once those are working, implement them into the complete project. Some suggestions:
1. Display numbers from 0 to 63 on the 7-segment display
2. Display "OPEN", "LOCK", "DENY", and "NEW"
3. Read the analog voltage on the pot and display corresponding numbers 0 to 63
4. Sense the pushbutton and blink the on-board LED.
5. Start a timer when a new number is displayed, and after it has been stable for some time (1 second?), blink the LED.
Once you have mastered those tasks, the complete project should be easy enough to complete. But you must first make the effort to try doing the tasks listed above, and then ask for help after showing your code and describing what you are having trouble with.