I had noticed the Starter Kit was damaged and I have just bought a new kit, this has resolved some of the issues.
yts, I have checked the settings for the gateway / DNS and both are correct, also DHCP is working as the default harmony IP address of 192.168.0.115 is being updated to 192.168.0.21 when checked.
TCP Server with harmony 2.04 = works
USB Console commands = netinfo & macinfo lock the board
TCP Client with harmony 2.04 = fails as follows,
1. Program the Kit
2. Open Discoverer, Kit is listed with IP Address etc.
3. Ping the Kit and have 0% lost packs
4. Open terminal and send a char to start transfer, data coming back is stack started etc.
5. Send http://www.google.co.uk
6. Yellow LED on RJ45 is solid lit, board is not listed in Discoverer, ping times out
I have just commented out all the DNS stuff, hard coded a IPV4_ADDR of 184.108.40.206 and called TCIP_TCP_ClientOpen() this returns valid, but the stack never sends anything (Wireshark) and just loops around the if(!TCPIP_TCP_IsConnected(appData.socket))
I can still ping the board and see this in Wireshark, however the stack never tries to open a socket in fact it appears the stack only does something when requested externally. (Ping / Discoverer)
TCIP_TCP_ClientOpen() just provides a handle and doesn't actually open anything, where would I need to trace through to see why the request is not happening?