ADC and SPI blockset does not compile with PIC32MZ
I worked for 5 years with DsPIC. I have to work on a project with PIC32
ADC and SPI blockset does not compile with PIC32MZ.
For examples : PIC32MK_ACQ_KTR2015b.slx compile OK, PIC32MZ_ACQ_KTR2015b.slx not compile
the different is just in Microchip Master block, I have just change Target 32MK1024MCF100 to 32MZ2048EFH100.
I have this error :
Error: bitfield AD1EOSIP not found. bitFieldsSFR_Index = 9.
and finally :
### Build procedure for model: 'PIC32MZ_ACQ_KTR2015b' aborted due to an error.
Cannot propose to program chip from Matlab: Either file PIC32MZ_ACQ_KTR2015b.hex does not exist or MPLAB X API is not available on this system.
* Visit the Microchip Blockset Forum for any questions, issues, share tricks.
* Visit the Microchip Wiki for further informations and examples.
I have on my computer:
Matlab Simulink ... 2015B 32b
Microchip Blockset 3.44p02
- Link to MPLAB X to program chip is Ok v5.10
1 Compiler(s) found for 16 bits chip:
- C:/Program Files (x86)/Microchip/xc16/v1.35
1 Compiler(s) found for 32 bits chip:
- C:/Program Files (x86)/Microchip/xc32/v2.15
Thanks for your help