• AVR Freaks

Hot!H2.06: Optional Text or Images chage before new screen change

Author
jtzeng
  • Total Posts : 458
  • Reward points : 0
2019/01/31 09:28:33 (permalink)

H2.06: Optional Text or Images chage before new screen change

I have a screens that need either the begging text or images to change before the screen is displayed.
The text indicates what data is needed and is replaced with the number entered.
For the image case, the imaged is changed from a Calendar Icon to a Warring Icon.

I think in Harmony 1.XX I was able to know when the screen record was created and you could makes changes before it started to draw.

So after I do a set screen, how and when can I make the changes for changing Text or selecting optional images or widgets?

Attached Image(s)

John Zigrang
JTZ Engineering, Inc.

2 Replies Related Threads

Ed@Microchip
    • Total Posts : 141
    Re: H2.06: Optional Text or Images chage before new screen change 2019/01/31 10:02:11 (permalink)
    Hi John,

To change the properties of widgets on the screen before they are rendered to the framebuffer, you can enable the "On Show" event callback for the screen. In MHGC, go to Tools->Event Manager to open the Event Manager window. In the Event Management window under "Screen Events", check the "On Show" event call back for the screen. In the Actions sub-window, click the "+" sign to add either a custom or a templatized action to change the properties (text, image, etc.) of widgets on the screen. After regeneration, the callback function (<screen>_OnShow()) will be in the libaria_events.c file.

The Event Manager tool is discussed in more detail in the Harmony Help Vol. III -> MHGC User's Guide -> MHGC Window User Interface -> MHGC Tools -> Event Manager.

Thanks,

Ed
    jtzeng
    • Total Posts : 458
    Re: H2.06: Optional Text or Images chage before new screen change 2019/01/31 10:13:58 (permalink)
    That is just what I needed.
    Will work on that latter today.
    Thanks.

John Zigrang
    JTZ Engineering, Inc.
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5