Hot!Is my device supported by an MCC library?

Author
IonutB
  • Total Posts : 115
  • Reward points : 0
2019/01/11 04:16:25 (permalink)
5 (3)

Is my device supported by an MCC library?

To find out if your device is supported by an MCC library, all you need to do is to check out the Release Notes of that particular library. The library Release Notes can be reached as follows:
  • go to www.microchip.com/mcc
  • scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Current/Archive Download tab to find your library version
  • under the Release Notes column click on the corresponding link -> the library Release Notes in PDF format opens
  • inside the PDF file, find the Supported Devices section and check if your device is supported by that library version.
  • in case your device is not supported and your library version is not the latest one, go to the Current Download tab and see if the latest version supports it.

post edited by IonutB - 2019/01/23 08:48:53

Attached Image(s)

1 Reply Related Threads

katela
    • Total Posts : 1133
    • Reward points : 0
    Re: Is my device supported by an MCC library? 2019/01/11 10:40:10 (permalink)
    This question has come up over and over. Thanks for posting this info. Hope it will assist people in need.

Free online Microcontroller Tutorials and Projects for Hobbyists and students. From beginners to advanced. Website: www.studentcompanion.co.za
    YouTube Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/StudentCompanionSA
    Jump to:
    © 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5