In WIFI_RGB_EASY_CONFIGURATION in TCP/IP sample of an MHC.
I'm using Curiosity PIC32MZ EFM and MPLAB V5.05 and MHC V2.06 and WiFi 7 click(Use MikroBUS 1).
MRF24WN of onboard WiFi Module in Curiosity PIC32MZ EFM doesn't use it.
I'd like to use ATWINC1510 of WiFi 7 click WiFi Module.
- Under BSP Configuration changed the BSP to Curiosity PIC32MZ EFM.
- Using the MHC Options
- SPI to INT1.
- Wi-Fi to Device WINC1500.
- Wi-Fi to RTOS Configuration. - CE to E8, IRQ to F13, RST to A9, SPI Slave Select to E9, Network Type to SoftAP.
- System Services - External Interrupt Module ID to INT_EXTERNAL_INT_SOURCE1
- Using the MHC Pin Settings
- MRF24WN_EN GPIO_OUT Out High to pin 17 A0.
- ATWINC1510_EN GPIO_OUT Out Low to pin 18 E8.
- ATWINC1510_SSN GPIO_OUT Out Low to pin 19 E9.
- ATWINC1510_RST GPIO_OUT Out Low to pin 28 A9.
- ATWINC1510_INT INT1 to pin 39 F13.
- ATWINC1510_SDI SDI1 to pin 47 D14.
- ATWINC1510_SCK Available to pin 76 D1.
- ATWINC1510_SDO SDO1 to pin 78 D3.
- ATWINC1510_CS Available to pin 81 D4.
How MHC should be set?
post edited by kibi - 2018/10/02 00:37:26