SRAM 23LCV512 : wrong reading
I have a problem with reading the bytes from the SRAM 23LCV512 with the PIC18F26K42 : the bytes sent from the SRAM are abnormal.
In the attached pictures, you have from the same address in the SRAM (SRAM previously set in sequential mode):
- the bytes sent to the SRAM (write)
- the bytes received from the SRAM (read)
The SRAM seems trying to give the correct binary values...
I change my SRAM so I is not a default of the chip and because SRAM is a slave the issue is certainly from the SPI of the pic.
I already looked at the application note AN1287 to compare my SPI settings but I did not find any hints...These are my SPI settings :
- SPI1CON1 : 11000000 (0xC0)
- SPI1CON2 : 00000011 (0x03)
- SPI1BAUD : 00010000 (0x10)
- SPI1CLK : 00000001 (0x01)
- SPI1CON0 : 10000010 (0x82)
Have you already seen this problem ? And what did you do ?
I can give you more details if needed.