Hot!Unified host application for pic32 bootloader

Author
jeevanjee
  • Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 0
2018/05/16 15:29:24 (permalink)

Unified host application for pic32 bootloader

I generated the boot loader project from MPLAB harmony and downloaded it into my PIC32MZ starter kit that runs on serial port. Now I want a PC/Mac serial application to download and program my application in PIC32. I have searched on web and only thing I found was unifiedhost-0.1.14,jar java application from Microchip. So I downloaded it ran both on my Mac and Win 10 machine but I all I get is a small GUI window that lets me select 32 /8 bit mode and hex file. Thats all. After that nothing happens!  What am I missing here. I dont see any button on GUI to start programming. I also notice that as soon as select PIC32 option on the GUI I see tons of error messages from Java machine on terminal window. 

Any help would be appreciated.

post edited by jeevanjee - 2018/05/16 15:30:25

1 Reply Related Threads

jeevanjee
    • Total Posts : 15
    • Reward points : 0
    Re: Unified host application for pic32 bootloader 2018/05/16 20:29:30 (permalink)
    Ok I was able to resolve the issue and launch the full GUI. I was trying to execute just the jar file by itself before. Once I put the jar file in its proper folder with all the other required files full GUI came in to view. BUT I still have issues!  I tried to program the device with tested application. I downloaded the file and clicked the program button. After some time message says the the device was programmed successfully but my application does not run. Even the boot loader does not seem to run on power up. The messages in console window all seems in order. 
    What happened !! ??  Help!
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5