MPLAB XC16 C-Compiler v1.60 is now available for download here
This release includes:
- This release introduces certain features to improve customer experience and bug fixes.
- New feature added that displays the linker file used by linker. The text will be displayed as "Info: Loading file: " in MPLAB X IDE output window.
- Added library capability to print strings present in EDS space. %lls format specifier should be used to indicate usage of a EDS space string. Please note that this increases the code and data size of your project when using a %s format specifier.
- New builtins __builtin_swap() and __builtin_swap_byte(). Please refer to MPLAB XC16 C Compiler User Guide.
- New builtins __builtin_flim(), __builtin_flim_excess(), __builtin_flimv_excess(). Please refer to MPLAB XC16 C Compiler User Guide.
- New builtin __builtin_popcount(). Please refer to MPLAB XC16 C Compiler User Guide
- Update memcpy_eds argument prototypes to have source as const type.
- Linker displays a warning if library linked has objects compiled against devices not present in the Device Family Pack (DFP) used.
- New part support
Please see the release notes for full details.