Microchip Documentation Requests
The document you are requesting may require a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), so you will need to have a myMicrochip account. Please submit your requests for documentation and support through Microchip’s corporate support web portal, support.microchip.com.
For assistance with creating a myMicrochip account and creating a support case, please read the FAQ article:
- Go to https://www.microchip.com/support/hottopics.aspx
- Click on “Knowledge” at the top of the page
- Search for “How to submit a technical support case"
Follow these steps to complete your request:
- On the Support page, select the Log in link in the upper right corner, then either register for an account or, if you already have a myMicrochip account, provide your credentials and click on Sign In
- Select the My Cases link
- Click on New Case, then Documentation as the Case Reason, then select Next
- In the Subject field, enter “Request Document” then enter a product number in the Target Device field, then select Next
- Enter details on the information you are requesting in the Issue Description field, then select Next
- Select the Design Stage and Urgency, plus enter an optional short description of the application, then select Submit
- You will receive an email to confirm that the support case has been received
- The support team will manage your request and respond to you as necessary