Wireless Audio Solutions
Microchip offers high-value and high-quality Bluetooth® audio silicon and module solutions. They are compliant with the latest Bluetooth specifications, have proven interoperability, low power and small form factor with a built-in Bluetooth stack. For more information on Microchip's Bluetooth audio solutions, visit www.microchip.com/bluetooth.
Microchip also supports flexible Bluetooth audio solutions based on our 32-bit PIC32 microcontrollers. These MCU-based systems provide flexibility and the ability to implement not only the Bluetooth audio functionality, but the complete application. Advanced functions include multiple phone break-in modes, adding graphical displays, as well as adding capacitive touch buttons.
KleerNet™ proprietary technology enables high-quality, low-latency wireless distribution of digital content to headphones, speakers and other audio devices to enhance the consumer’s listening experience.
- Solutions ranging from modules to PIC32 MCU-based solutions to implement the complete application
- Support for streaming SBC and AAC decoding over A2DP
- Break-in mode support allowing multiple handsets connected to a single speaker with up to 7 handsets
- Support for many of the standard profiles including Hands Free Profile (HFP,) Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP,) A/V Remote Control Profile (AVRCP,) etc.
- Home theater systems
- 5.1 and 7.1 speaker systems
- Soundbars and subwoofers
- Headsets and headphones
- Gaming headsets
- Wireless rear speakers
- Remote controllers
- PCs and media devices