USB Hubs and Devices
- USB MCUs & dsPIC DSCs
- Product Families
- MPLAB Connect Configurator
- PIC32 and SAM MCUs USB Quick Selector Guide
- USB Hubs and Devices
USB-C™ and Power Delivery Controllers
The ubiquitous and interoperable USB port has evolved from its initial use as mainly a data interface and has become the primary means of charging mobile electronic devices. The USB-C standard further enhances the functionality of this port by being the port of connection for USB3.1 data transfers, up to 100W of power, and alternate modes like graphics, all through one single cable.
Microchip has variety of different solutions covering the new USB-C standard, as well as solutions for the standard USB Type-A connectors.
- Single connection for USB3.1 data transfers, up to 100W of power, and alternate modes
- USB-C™ controllers covering basic to full featured market tiers
- Faster battery charging times
- Flexible solutions for dynamic market
- Solutions for wide variety of applications and markets