LIN Transceiver with Voltage Regulator & Relay Driver
Microchip provides a small but powerful LIN System Basis Chip with two integrated relay drivers with integrated fly-back diodes. The advanced features of the ATA6633xx enable system designers to design best-in-class motor control applications wherever an electric motor in a car must be controlled with relays in both directions.
- LIN 1.3, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.2A and SAE J2602-2 compliant
- Built-in voltage regulator: 3.3V or 5V output voltages
- Voltage regulator output current up to 85 mA
- Two low side protected switches; e.g. as relay driver
- One high side protected switch
Typical applications are window-lifter, trunk-opener, seat control or moving the sunroof