Create Smart, Secure Nodes for Google Cloud IoT
AVR-IoT WG Development Board
Designing secure, cloud-connected systems does not have to be an exhaustive process. The AVR-IoT WG development board is a perfect starting point for engineers creating almost any IoT device, ranging from wireless sensor nodes to intelligent lighting systems. This plug-and-play solution combines a powerful AVR® microcontroller (MCU), a CryptoAuthentication™ secure element and a fully-certified Wi-Fi® module to provide a simple and effective way to connect embedded applications to Google’s Cloud IoT Core platform. These development boards are an ideal foundation for effortlessly creating cloud-connected designs.
- Go from out-of-the-box to cloud-connected in 30 seconds
- On-board 8-bit MCU brings the processing power and simplicity of the AVR architecture with Core Independent Peripherals (CIPs) which further decrease power consumption
- Secure authentication with hardware-based private key storage
- Easily connect your design without prior wireless design experience with the on-board Wi-Fi module
- Rapidly generate code and develop your application with our robust ecosystem
Ready to get started with your IoT design?
Once you have your board, you can get connected to the Google IoT Cloud in 30 seconds flat. This development board is pre-configured to transmit light and temperature data to the cloud, allowing you to start collecting data instantly for your network of sensor nodes.