Microchip's limiting amplifiers detect tiny differential or single-ended data signals from the receiver and boost them to full CML or LVPECL output levels to allow for the signal to overcome the losses and degradations it may encounter in its path to the SerDes or CDR on the line card.
All the limiting amplifiers feature loss of signal and/or signal detect circuit. Microchip's portfolio covers a wide range of applications in fiber optic transceivers for data rates as low as sub-Mbps to 12.5 Gbps.
- Solutions for all fiber optic application up to12.5 Gbps
- Industry-leading performance for PON applications
- Work down to DC, no lower cutoff frequency
- Fastest signal loss/detect response time
- Low power and small package