- Related Pages
Microchip’s BodyCom™ Technology is a short-range, low-data-rate communication solution for securely connecting to a wide range of wireless applications. Activated by capacitively coupling to the human body, the system communicates bidirectionally between a centralized controller and one or more wireless mobile units. Intra-body communication occurs utilizing the human body as the transmission medium.
Compared to other existing wireless technologies BodyCom offers lower active and standby energy usage, increases security through bidirectional authentication , provides a secure communication channel using the human body and allows for simpler circuit-level designs.
BodyCom Development Support
- Free BodyCom Development Framework supplied via software libraries for all PIC® MCUs
- PC Development GUI
- BodyCom License Agreement/Development Kit Software
- BodyCom User’s Guide
- PIC16F/LF1826/27 Data Sheet – 18/20/28-Pin Flash Microcontrollers with nanoWatt XLP Technology
- MCP2035 Three Analog Front End Device
- AN1391 - Introduction to the BodyCom Technology