Motion and Position Solutions
Making Motion Easy
Developing applications with motion/position sensors can require sophisticated knowledge and significant resources.
Because this can be difficult, Microchip has developed a solution that make it easy to design motion-based applications. The MM7150 motion module integrates Microchip’s SSC7150 motion coprocessor along with the 9-axis motion sensors. It comes pre-programmed with sophisticated sensor fusion algorithms which intelligently filter, compensate and combine the raw sensor data to provide highly accurate position and orientation information.
- Motion coprocessors filter, compensate and fuse raw 9-axis sensor data - Improved system performance with smoother, faster and accurate orientation data
- Self-calibrating over time - Improves estimates of orientation
- Low power - Suitable for battery powered applications
- Outputs position and motion data over standard I2C connection - Works with most MCUs with I2C
- SSC7102 motion coprocessor Windows® 8.1 certification – Proven outputs
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Physical therapy
- Smart farms
- Windows-based tablets, ultrabooks, notebooks and All-in-Ones (AiO)