- Amplifiers & Linear
- CO and Smoke Detector ICs
- Analog to Digital Converter
- Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Digital Potentiometer
- Energy Measurement
- F/V & V/F Converter
- Voltage References
- High Voltage Interface
- MEMS & Piezoelectric Drive Applications
- Interface and Networking
- LED Drivers and Backlighting
- Power Management
- Temperature Sensors
- Product Selection Tools
- Design Resources
- Inductive Position Sensors
SAR Analog-to-Digital Converters
Successive Approximation Register (SAR) Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs) are a great choice when you need low power consumption and superior AC and DC performance in your analog-to-digital conversion application. Our SAR ADC portfolio includes devices that range from 10-bit to 16-bit resolution and offer a wide selection of speeds, features and package types to meet your specific design needs. For automotive applications, Microchip offers the only automotive-rated 1 Msps, 16/14/12-bit Differential Input SAR with AEC-Q100 qualification currently available on the market.
Thorough documentation and our team of application engineers are available to guide you through your development process to help reduce your design risk and bring your product to market quickly.
- Competitively low power consumption enables new system designs for battery-powered and portable devices
- Small packages, such as the leadless TDFN and leaded MSOP, are ideal for space-constrained designs
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +125°C and AEC-Q100 qualification for automotive designs allow our SAR ADCs to operate in high-temperature and high-electromagnetic environments and to meet the rigorous and harsh demands of automotive and industrial environments
Are You Working on an Automotive Application?
The low-power, small form factor and high-precision performance of our AEC-Q100-qualified SAR Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADCs) make them excellent choices for automotive designs.