- Amplifiers & Linear
- CO and Smoke Detector ICs
- Analog to Digital Converter
- Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Digital Potentiometer
- Energy Measurement
- F/V & V/F Converter
- Voltage References
- High Voltage Interface
- MEMS & Piezoelectric Drive Applications
- Interface and Networking
- LED Drivers and Backlighting
- Power Management
- Temperature Sensors
- Product Selection Tools
- Design Resources
- Inductive Position Sensors
Low Power, High Flexibility Comparators
By providing a highly-flexible offering, including devices with integrated references, multiple output configurations as well as windowed comparators, Microchip’s comparator solutions enable highly integrated, low-risk, low-power design options.
- Wide selection of speeds, offering propagation delays from 12 µs to 47 ns to address a wide variety of applications
- Extend battery runtime with ultra-low quiescent current down to 600nA and operating voltages down to 1.5V
- Windowed comparators in small 1.6 x 1.6 mm TDFN packages for space constrained designs
Are You Working on an Automotive Application?
The low-power and low-noise performance of our AEC-Q100-qualified Amplifiers and Comparators make them excellent choices for automotive designs.