In addition to the rad-hard and rad-tolerant product portfolios, Microchip offers extended temperature products in the -55°C to +125°C range. These products are selected for their maturity owing to large, successful deployment in automotive and industrial markets, and they benefit from the following services:
- Full traceability and long term supply beside high volume commercial flow
- Hi-Rel qualification flow according to AQEC recommendations
- On demand screening options according to applications criticity
- Full temperature range -55°C/125°C tests, characterization and qualification
- Plastic and Hermetic ceramic packages with same pin out distribution
- Neutron latch immune and by functional blocks SEU characterization
See our extended-temperature and MIL-grade parallel EEPROMs.
See Rad Tolerant devices for the first list of available extended temperature devices.
Beyond our available high-reliability solutions, please see the overall Microchip portfolio and ask for a Hi-Rel version; we will be pleased to assess feasibility according to your specific needs.