The SAM D51 high performance micro-controller series is targeted for general purpose applications using the 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4 processor with Floating Point Unit (FPU), running up to 120 MHz ,up to 1 MB Dual Panel Flash with ECC, and up to 256 KB of SRAM with ECC .
Series offers excellent features with class leading power performance ideal for multiple market segments.
· Quad Serial Peripheral Interface(QSPI) with Execute in Place (XIP) Support.
· Up to 2 Secure Digital Host Controller (SDHC)
· Inter-IC Sound(I2S)Controller for Audio
· Peripheral Touch Controller (PTC) supporting up to 256 channels of capacitive touch .
· Full speed USB with embedded Host/device.
· Supports 5 Low power modes with class leading 65µA/MHz Active Power Performance.
· Integrated security including Asymmetric and Symmetric Crypto hardware acceleration
· Serial communication (SERCOM) ports configurable as UART/USART, ISO 7816, SPI or I2C
Integrated Security Features
The SAM E54 Xplained Pro evaluation kit is a hardware platform for evaluating the ATSAME54P20A microcontroller (MCU). Supported by the Studio integrated development platform, the kit provides easy access to the features of the ATSAME54P20A and explains how to integrate the device into a custom design.
The Xplained Pro MCU series evaluation kits include an on-board Embedded...
I/O1 Xplained Pro provides a light sensor, temperature sensor, and microSD card. It connects to the extension headers of any Xplained Pro Evaluation Kit.
OLED1 Xplained Pro is an extension kit with a 128x32 OLED display, 3 LEDs and 3 push buttons. It connects to the extension headers of any Xplained Pro evaluation kit.
PROTO1 Xplained Pro provides easy prototyping on the Xplained Pro platform. It connects to the extension headers of any Xplained Pro evaluation kit and can be used as a gateway to other Xplained Pro extension boards with its own Xplained Pro extension header.
SLCD1 Xplained Pro is an extension kit with a 96-segment LCD display. It connects to Xplained Pro evaluation kits with segment LCD extension headers. For supported kits, see the related tools tab.
The ATBTLC1000-XPRO-ADPT is an adapter board for the ATBTLC1000-XPRO expansion board. It is required for the UART hardware flow control functionality to operate correctly when the ATBTLC1000-XPRO expansion board is connected to certain Xplained MCU base boards.
The BTLC1000XPRO-ADP adapter board supports the SMART SAM L21 Xplained Pro, SAM D21 Xplained Pro, SAM 4S Xplained Pro and...