That's OK, my Linux Opera isn't receiving emails right now anyway !
( and opera can't upload attachments but firefox can .. )
The linker file should be the only change necessary But: I took the config setting out of the source file since
I wanted the bootloader to control configuration settings. There also were some errors in my debug printf switches
that caused problems with certain switch settings.
Here, attached, is the zipped directory with:
Config settings in the main source file, g25.c, they should be correct for 20MHz but please check !
Debug printf's #define switches cleaned up.
Linker file should be good for origin at 0x0000, with the 0x0800 linker for comparison.
I'm in the process of tossing 64bit and re installing with 32 bit OS's so I haven't been able to do an SDCC build on the attached, as soon as I can I'll verify it build ok and if there's a problem I'll re-post .. honestly.
Edit Add: I've noticed various errors in USB Comp according to how much 'printf' activity is going on, turn off all debug for final tests.
Rename file extension to .zip and unzip:
post edited by spotty - 2008/11/28 14:04:48