Hot!Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring

Author
Harmony Graphics
  • Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
2018/03/06 12:11:13 (permalink)
3 (1)

Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring

3 university degrees and I am having trouble designing a GUI using Harmony Graphics Composer 2.0.5. Is there anyone who is available for hire to tutor me an hour or 2 here and there? Easiest way would be to use Teamviewer so you can take control of my screen and show me how to do things. 

If so, please PM me. Thanks. 

11 Replies Related Threads

MHGC
    • Total Posts : 192
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/08 12:55:59 (permalink)
    Hi,

Have you had a look at the Microchip Minute video for Harmony Graphics Composer?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2ga9NwGJM&list=PL9B4edd-p2ag5xsIIHhja-caKYY7AKPxe&index=8

MHGC
    • Total Posts : 192
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/08 13:08:56 (permalink)
    In case you are not aware of them, I would also like to draw your attention to the various graphics demonstration applications under "apps/gfx". 

The aria_quickstart features a simple graphics design with a button, an image, and a font string.  It is pre-configured for the majority of the hardware Microchip has to offer for graphics reference.

For more in-depth look at how to use the various widgets in the Harmony Graphics Composer, I would recommend looking at aria_showcase and aria_coffee_maker.

For a detailed explanation of how each of these applications are setup, please reference the Harmony documentation under the "doc" folder in the Harmony installation.
    SyeT
    Starting Member
    • Total Posts : 44
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/08 20:21:03 (permalink)
    There are few application demos on http://microchipdeveloper.com which uses MHGC for graphics implementation.
    For example, You might want to refer

step 2 on  http://microchipdeveloper.com/harmony:audio-player-lab5
    Direct link to step 2 (http://microchipdeveloper.com/harmony:audio-player-lab5#Step2_anchor )

Or refer

step 5 on http://microchipdeveloper.com/harmony:voice-recorder-intro
    Direct link to step 5 (http://microchipdeveloper.com/harmony:voice-recorder-step5 )

Regards,
    SyeT
    MikeinAZ
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 295
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/09 09:11:51 (permalink)
    Also, likely the best place to start is with the quickstart tutorials in MPLAB Harmony.  These can be found near the end of the documentation volume 1.  The guide is quite short, but will allow you to get the basics of a display and touch up and running very quickly.  This can be used in conjunction with the video to give a step-by-step recipe.  
    Harmony Graphics
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/11 09:07:02 (permalink)
    I have looked at all of the videos and read the MPLAB Graphics Composer User Guide and still cannot figure out, for example, something as simple as where to place the values I want in a List Wheel. I've even talked to some people who use MPLAB Harmony and they can't figure it out either. 

Does anyone know? 
    post edited by Harmony Graphics - 2018/03/11 09:55:11
    Harmony Graphics
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/11 09:54:10 (permalink)
    MikeinAZ
    Also, likely the best place to start is with the quickstart tutorials in MPLAB Harmony.  These can be found near the end of the documentation volume 1.  The guide is quite short, but will allow you to get the basics of a display and touch up and running very quickly.  This can be used in conjunction with the video to give a step-by-step recipe.  

Could you provide a link. What I see does not seem to be what you are referring to.
    Harmony Graphics
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/11 13:50:21 (permalink)
    bill.li
    In case you are not aware of them, I would also like to draw your attention to the various graphics demonstration applications under "apps/gfx". 

The aria_quickstart features a simple graphics design with a button, an image, and a font string.  It is pre-configured for the majority of the hardware Microchip has to offer for graphics reference.

For more in-depth look at how to use the various widgets in the Harmony Graphics Composer, I would recommend looking at aria_showcase and aria_coffee_maker.

For a detailed explanation of how each of these applications are setup, please reference the Harmony documentation under the "doc" folder in the Harmony installation.

bill.li

Could you please provide direct links to what you are referring to? I don't seem to be able to find apps/gfx, aria_showcase or aria_coffee-Maker. 
    Harmony Graphics
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/11 18:03:15 (permalink)
    Ok I found the apps/gfx. I didn't realize it is a subdirectory as that was never mentioned. I was looking for it on the microchip.com website. 
    MikeinAZ
    Administrator
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/12 09:25:06 (permalink)
    In the Harmony manual (found in volume III) you will see a complete document on the MPLAB Harmony Graphics Composer (MHGC).  This is the environment the videos and quick start guides are referencing.  This manual lists a function by function description of all customization possible for each widget.

There are also examples for you to start with, that show the widgets in use.  The best for the list wheel is the "showcase" app, which has a specific function to show the list wheel in use.  You could start with experiments with this, and then build on that for your own use.
    MikeinAZ
    Administrator
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/12 09:29:48 (permalink)
    Sorry if it was not clear.  Everything we refer to in Harmony (framework, examples / applications, documentation, libraries) are included on you hard drive during the installation.  The only exceptions to this are "premium" modules which are typically license related (those have separate installers).  Typically while we show some marketing content on the website, this is NOT part of Harmony or downloaded as separate libraries.

We highly recommend working to follow the video examples and quick start guides (found in volume I) to start.  After that you can move into more advanced functions.

All MHGC functions are documented in volume III.  All Aria and HAL library functions are documented in volume V (in the framework) which includes their API.
    Harmony Graphics
    Re: Would like to hire someone for Harmony Graphics Tutoring 2018/03/12 09:36:39 (permalink)
    Thanks so much! I had no idea these were buried in the installation and so I kept looking on the microchip website. 
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5