Hot!Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
TimH
Starting Member
  • Total Posts : 59
  • Reward points : 0
2017/09/13 13:31:31 (permalink)

Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project?

As I continue my explorations of the MZ2048 eval boards, I seem to be finding that if I experiment and add in stuff (e.g. SQI flash drivers) and then change my mind and take them out the project will refuse to compile no matter what I do. I have to start again with a new project.

Is this a known constraint? That I have to get the hardware setup cast-in-stone before doing any "actual" graphics design? Or have I missed something that cleans up the configuration? FYI I have not written a single line of code at this stage, I am simply playing with the Harmony tools.

I am bouncing between delighted and screaming my head off at the moment!

26 Replies Related Threads

Michael.W.Mann
    • Total Posts : 222
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 14:44:57 (permalink)
    What are the compile errors you see?  This is very hard to debug without seeing the details.
    Are you changing the target device or the BSP selected?

We try to cover every possible graphics hardware configuration that is available from Microchip in the aria_quickstart project.  Is this the graphics project you are using?

Michael W. Mann
    Principal Applications Engineer
    MCU32 Applications, Microchip
    TimH
    Starting Member
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 15:15:00 (permalink)
    OK...one of the downsides of "playing around" is not remembering the sequence of events.

I have found that yesterday I had added SQI memory in Graphics Composer, wanting to see if I can store graphics there. I had also added the SQI drivers in the Configurator. I had removed the SQI drivers, but the SQI memory definition was still there in the composer although not fully defined, nor used, as I didn't understand what to do.

I deleted that, and it now compiles.

Part of me expects that a tool such as this would trap for everything; part of me knows you can't trap for everything!

Please bear with me as I explore and learn - I am now reading the docs to see how to add in the SQI memory and use it.
    Michael.W.Mann
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 15:17:16 (permalink)
    I would recommend you look at the aria_external_resources and aria_flash demonstration projects.  They don't use SQI flash, but they do store graphics off-chip.

Michael W. Mann
    TimH
    Starting Member
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 15:20:44 (permalink)
    I will, thank you...but experience, so far, suggests they won't compile and run. But I can look at the configurations of course.
    Michael.W.Mann
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 15:21:48 (permalink)
    At a minimum, these projects should build.  If you  have the hardware required, these project should run.

Michael W. Mann
    TimH
    Starting Member
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 15:37:58 (permalink)
    OK...

Loaded project aria_external_resource.

The only configuration option is pic32MZ_ef_sk_meb2. That's not the hardware I have. I have DM320008 or DM320010, with MEB2).

Change processor to PIC32MZ2064DAG169. Change BSP to suit ( - (legacy) PIC32MZ DA Starter Kit w\ Internal DDR w\ Multimedia Expansion Board (MEB) II )

Make sure LCD is the Newhaven 4.3" that's on my MEBII.

Generate project. All seems OK. No errors.

Clean and build project.

Get the following errors, which are similar to every demo project I try :( Basically, it seems every project is FUBAR.

CLEAN SUCCESSFUL (total time: 101ms)
    make -f nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk SUBPROJECTS= .build-conf
    make[1]: Entering directory 'C:/microchip/harmony/v2_04/apps/gfx/aria_external_resources/firmware/aria_external_resources.X'
    make -f nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk dist/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/aria_external_resources.X.production.hex
    make[2]: Entering directory 'C:/microchip/harmony/v2_04/apps/gfx/aria_external_resources/firmware/aria_external_resources.X'
    In file included from ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:60:0,
    from ../src/app.h:59,
    from ../src/app.c:56:
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp/bsp.h:164:5: error: redeclaration of enumerator 'BSP_LED_D7'
    BSP_LED_D7 = 3,
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp/bsp.h:162:5: note: previous definition of 'BSP_LED_D7' was here
    BSP_LED_D7 = 1,
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp/bsp.h:167:5: error: redeclaration of enumerator 'BSP_LED_D6'
    BSP_LED_D6 = 6
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp/bsp.h:161:5: note: previous definition of 'BSP_LED_D6' was here
    BSP_LED_D6 = 0,
    ^
    In file included from ../src/app.h:59:0,
    from ../src/app.c:56:
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:495:0: error: "BSP_LED_D7Toggle" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D7Toggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_11)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:483:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D7Toggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:496:0: error: "BSP_LED_D7On" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D7On() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_11)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:484:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D7On() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:497:0: error: "BSP_LED_D7Off" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D7Off() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_11)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:485:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D7Off() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:498:0: error: "BSP_LED_D7StateGet" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D7StateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_11)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:486:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D7StateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:513:0: error: "BSP_LED_D6Toggle" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D6Toggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_6)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:477:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D6Toggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_D, PORTS_BIT_POS_5)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:514:0: error: "BSP_LED_D6On" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D6On() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_6)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:478:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D6On() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_D, PORTS_BIT_POS_5)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:515:0: error: "BSP_LED_D6Off" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D6Off() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_6)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:479:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D6Off() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_D, PORTS_BIT_POS_5)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:516:0: error: "BSP_LED_D6StateGet" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D6StateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_6)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:480:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D6StateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_D, PORTS_BIT_POS_5)
    ^
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1360937237/main.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1360937237/main.o ../src/main.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1360937237/drv_nvm_flash_sqi_sst26.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1360937237/drv_nvm_flash_sqi_sst26.o ../src/drv_nvm_flash_sqi_sst26.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:570:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINToggle" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINToggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:542:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINToggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:571:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINOn" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINOn() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:543:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINOn() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:572:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINOff" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINOff() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:544:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINOff() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:573:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINStateGet" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINStateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:545:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINStateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:574:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINStateSet" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINStateSet(Value) PLIB_PORTS_PinWrite(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1, Value)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:546:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINStateSet(Value) PLIB_PORTS_PinWrite(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2, Value)
    ^
    In file included from ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:60:0,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/drv_i2c_bb_a.h:51,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/drv_i2c_bb.h:51,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/src/dynamic/drv_i2c_bb.c:62:
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp/bsp.h:164:5: error: redeclaration of enumerator 'BSP_LED_D7'
    BSP_LED_D7 = 3,
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp/bsp.h:162:5: note: previous definition of 'BSP_LED_D7' was here
    BSP_LED_D7 = 1,
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp/bsp.h:167:5: error: redeclaration of enumerator 'BSP_LED_D6'
    BSP_LED_D6 = 6
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp/bsp.h:161:5: note: previous definition of 'BSP_LED_D6' was here
    BSP_LED_D6 = 0,
    ^
    In file included from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/drv_i2c_bb_a.h:51:0,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/src/dynamic/drv_i2c_bb.c:62:
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:495:0: error: "BSP_LED_D7Toggle" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D7Toggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_11)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:483:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D7Toggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:496:0: error: "BSP_LED_D7On" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D7On() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_11)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:484:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D7On() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:497:0: error: "BSP_LED_D7Off" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D7Off() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_11)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:485:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D7Off() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:498:0: error: "BSP_LED_D7StateGet" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D7StateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_11)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:486:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D7StateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:513:0: error: "BSP_LED_D6Toggle" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D6Toggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_6)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:477:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D6Toggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_D, PORTS_BIT_POS_5)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:514:0: error: "BSP_LED_D6On" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D6On() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_6)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:478:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D6On() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_D, PORTS_BIT_POS_5)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:515:0: error: "BSP_LED_D6Off" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D6Off() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_6)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:479:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D6Off() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_D, PORTS_BIT_POS_5)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:516:0: error: "BSP_LED_D6StateGet" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_LED_D6StateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_H, PORTS_BIT_POS_6)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:480:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_LED_D6StateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_D, PORTS_BIT_POS_5)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:570:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINToggle" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINToggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:542:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINToggle() PLIB_PORTS_PinToggle(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:571:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINOn" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINOn() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:543:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINOn() PLIB_PORTS_PinSet(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:572:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINOff" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINOff() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:544:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINOff() PLIB_PORTS_PinClear(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:573:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINStateGet" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINStateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1)
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:545:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINStateGet() PLIB_PORTS_PinGetLatched(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2)
    ^
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/dynamic/drv_spi_internal.h:4,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/dynamic/drv_spi.c:45:
    BSP_LED_D7 = 3,
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:574:0: error: "BSP_BT_PINStateSet" redefined [-Werror]
    #define BSP_BT_PINStateSet(Value) PLIB_PORTS_PinWrite(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_None, PORTS_BIT_POS_-1, Value)
    ^
    BSP_LED_D7 = 1,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 6
    ^
    ../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/system_config.h:546:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
    #define BSP_BT_PINStateSet(Value) PLIB_PORTS_PinWrite(PORTS_ID_0, PORT_CHANNEL_B, PORTS_BIT_POS_2, Value)
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 0,
    ^
    In file included from ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/dynamic/drv_spi_internal.h:4:0,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/dynamic/drv_spi.c:45:
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    cc1.exe: all warnings being treated as errors
    ../src/app.c: In function 'APP_Tasks':
    ../src/app.c:256:17: error: implicit declaration of function 'displayResourceTitles' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    displayResourceTitles();
    ^
    ../src/app.c:257:17: error: implicit declaration of function 'resourceGetFromMemoryLocation' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
    resourceGetFromMemoryLocation();
    ^
    ../src/app.c: At top level:
    ../src/app.c:397:6: error: conflicting types for 'resourceGetFromMemoryLocation' [-Werror]
    void resourceGetFromMemoryLocation(void)
    ^
    ../src/app.c:257:17: note: previous implicit declaration of 'resourceGetFromMemoryLocation' was here
    resourceGetFromMemoryLocation();
    ^
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/drv_i2c_bb_a.h:51,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/src/dynamic/drv_i2c_bb_a.c:53:
    BSP_LED_D7 = 3,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D7 = 1,
    ^
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/475095144/drv_i2c_bb.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/475095144/drv_i2c_bb.o ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/src/dynamic/drv_i2c_bb.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:1073: recipe for target 'build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/475095144/drv_i2c_bb.o' failed
    BSP_LED_D6 = 6
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 0,
    ^
    In file included from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/drv_i2c_bb_a.h:51:0,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/src/dynamic/drv_i2c_bb_a.c:53:
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1324760662/drv_spi.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1324760662/drv_spi.o ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/dynamic/drv_spi.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/sdcard/drv_sdcard.h:56,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/sdcard/src/drv_sdcard_local.h:56,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/sdcard/src/dynamic/drv_sdcard.c:54:
    BSP_LED_D7 = 3,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D7 = 1,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 6
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 0,
    ^
    In file included from ../../../../../framework/driver/sdcard/drv_sdcard.h:56:0,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/sdcard/src/drv_sdcard_local.h:56,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/sdcard/src/dynamic/drv_sdcard.c:54:
    ^
    ^
    ^
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/drv_spi_sys_queue.h:49,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/drv_spi_sys_queue_fifo.c:43:
    BSP_LED_D7 = 3,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D7 = 1,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 6
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 0,
    ^
    In file included from ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/drv_spi_sys_queue.h:49:0,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/drv_spi_sys_queue_fifo.c:43:
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:1085: recipe for target 'build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1324760662/drv_spi.o' failed
    ../src/app.c:512:6: error: conflicting types for 'displayResourceTitles' [-Werror]
    void displayResourceTitles(void)
    ^
    ../src/app.c:256:17: note: previous implicit declaration of 'displayResourceTitles' was here
    displayResourceTitles();
    ^
    make[2]: *** [build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/475095144/drv_i2c_bb.o] Error 1
    make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    make[2]: *** [build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1324760662/drv_spi.o] Error 1
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1385053818/drv_spi_sys_queue_fifo.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1385053818/drv_spi_sys_queue_fifo.o ../../../../../framework/driver/spi/src/drv_spi_sys_queue_fifo.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:1091: recipe for target 'build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1385053818/drv_spi_sys_queue_fifo.o' failed
    ^
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/tmr/src/drv_tmr_local.h:55,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/tmr/src/dynamic/drv_tmr.c:54:
    BSP_LED_D7 = 3,
    ^
    ^
    BSP_LED_D7 = 1,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 6
    ^
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 0,
    ^
    ^
    ^
    In file included from ../../../../../framework/driver/tmr/src/drv_tmr_local.h:55:0,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/tmr/src/dynamic/drv_tmr.c:54:
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/475095144/drv_i2c_bb_a.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/475095144/drv_i2c_bb_a.o ../../../../../framework/driver/i2c/src/dynamic/drv_i2c_bb_a.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1360937237/app.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1360937237/app.o ../src/app.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:1049: recipe for target 'build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1360937237/app.o' failed
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:1067: recipe for target 'build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/475095144/drv_i2c_bb_a.o' failed
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    make[2]: *** [build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1385053818/drv_spi_sys_queue_fifo.o] Error 1
    make[2]: *** [build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1360937237/app.o] Error 1
    make[2]: *** [build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/475095144/drv_i2c_bb_a.o] Error 1
    from ../../../../../framework/system/int/sys_int.h:54,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/touch/mxt336t/src/drv_mxt336t.c:43:
    BSP_LED_D7 = 3,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D7 = 1,
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 6
    ^
    BSP_LED_D6 = 0,
    ^
    In file included from ../../../../../framework/system/int/sys_int.h:54:0,
    from ../../../../../framework/driver/touch/mxt336t/src/drv_mxt336t.c:43:
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1789358541/drv_sdcard.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1789358541/drv_sdcard.o ../../../../../framework/driver/sdcard/src/dynamic/drv_sdcard.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    make[2]: *** [build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1789358541/drv_sdcard.o] Error 1
    make[2]: *** [build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/941160041/drv_tmr.o] Error 1
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:1079: recipe for target 'build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1789358541/drv_sdcard.o' failed
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/941160041/drv_tmr.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/941160041/drv_tmr.o ../../../../../framework/driver/tmr/src/dynamic/drv_tmr.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:1097: recipe for target 'build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/941160041/drv_tmr.o' failed
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\xc32\v1.44\bin\xc32-gcc.exe" -g -x c -c -mprocessor=32MZ2064DAG169 -ffunction-sections -O1 -I../src -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../src/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -I../../../../../framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/framework -I../src/system_config/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/bsp -Werror -Wall -MMD -MF build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1252274619/drv_mxt336t.o.d -o build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1252274619/drv_mxt336t.o ../../../../../framework/driver/touch/mxt336t/src/drv_mxt336t.c -DXPRJ_pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2=pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 -no-legacy-libc
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:1103: recipe for target 'build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1252274619/drv_mxt336t.o' failed
    make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/microchip/harmony/v2_04/apps/gfx/aria_external_resources/firmware/aria_external_resources.X'
    nbproject/Makefile-pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2.mk:90: recipe for target '.build-conf' failed
    make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/microchip/harmony/v2_04/apps/gfx/aria_external_resources/firmware/aria_external_resources.X'
    nbproject/Makefile-impl.mk:39: recipe for target '.build-impl' failed
    make[2]: *** [build/pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2/production/_ext/1252274619/drv_mxt336t.o] Error 1
    make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
    make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2
    BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 2s)

Michael.W.Mann
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 15:45:17 (permalink)
    You changed the BSP in the project.  Did you regenerate from MHC?  It looks like all the errors are caused by the Sys_config.h still being focused on the original BSP.

Michael W. Mann
    TimH
    Starting Member
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 15:57:09 (permalink)
    If by regenerate you mean the "generate code" button, 100% yes. I do this EVERY time I change anything with the graphics or BSP or anything in Harmony,
    Michael.W.Mann
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 16:05:11 (permalink)
    3 (1)
    You aren't going to get these projects to port from an EF to a DA device.  The EF uses an LCC controller and the DA uses its built-in GLCD controller.  Buy an EF starter kit or just look at the code.

Michael W. Mann
    TimH
    Starting Member
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 16:13:41 (permalink)
    Indeed. But I bought eval kit based on recommendations from you guys and, basically, none of the demo code works. That sucks. Big time.

Why sell eval kit and supply demo code that is totally worthless?
    Michael.W.Mann
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 16:21:19 (permalink)
    3 (1)
    We just rolled out the aria_external_resources and aria_flash demos in 2.04.  Sorry it isn't available for every board we support today, but you have to start someplace.

Michael W. Mann
    NKurzman
    A Guy on the Net
    • Total Posts : 14689
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 16:30:16 (permalink)
    1. clicking a setting or unclicking a setting may be asymmetrical.  it may change a setting, but not restore it.  Why it is trying to help, it does not always.  Always save a copy of working code before playing.
    2. Different Projects may support all, or gust some of the Eval Boards.  You can read the Docs, out see what is in configuration prop down for that project.  If it is not there you would need to do the work to add it your self.  And determine how the Hardware will handle it.  A PIC32MX with LCC will not render Graphics as well as a PIC32MZ DA.  You may need to write code fro the eval board to demo the features you need.  And The New Demos are weak and incomplete (as of V2.03) My boss was not impressed enough to move to ARIA.

C16301
    • Total Posts : 13
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/13 17:07:47 (permalink)
    Some info on what aria_external_resources is doing :- 
    • the goal of the application is to fetch images / fonts pre-stored on external non-volatile memory and display them on screen
    • The application is using SQI flash memory on the board (EF starter kit) as the external non-volatile memory to store the image / fonts.
    • The application does not use the sqi driver provided in harmony. It uses a user-written driver to drive the on-board SQI flash memory, included under the app files. The file name is drv_nvm_flash_sqi_sst26 and can be found at \apps\gfx\aria_external_resources\firmware\src\
    Another application called aria_flash is used to pre-load these resources (images / fonts ) into the sqi flash before we can use aria_external_resources to fetch them from SQI flash.

More details are available in the documentation under the MPLAB Harmony Demonstrations help under Graphics Demonstrations.

Now this app is currently available with only the pic32mz_ef_sk_meb2 configuration. And is using a user written SQI flash memory driver for the SQI flash available on the EF starter Kit. 
    The application might not be able to work as-is on a DA starter kit with just the BSP changed to match the DA starter kit. It might need changes to the SQI user-written driver to fetch the stored data from the SQI flash, as well as GLCD being used to display the images as well as Pin changes to enable the SQI flash on the DA starter kit. We have not tried this yet so are not able to comment in detail on the changes required. But the aria_external_resources is intended as good place to start to see an example of how this can be done.

TimH
    Starting Member
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/14 01:36:54 (permalink)
    Thanks all.

I understand that not all the demo code supplied will work with all hardware - just a little frustrating that only 1 out of the many many present actually appears to work with the MZ DA eval boards!!

Is it reasonable to expect that the Harmony drivers in 2.04 will work with the MZ DA chips? OK, maybe a bug or 3 to be found, but, in principle, is it reasonable for me to base a design on an MZ DA and expect SQI, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth drivers to work?

Or is the fact that the demo code does not run with "my" eval hardware imply that no testing has been done with these devices and that I am in uncharted territory here?
    NKurzman
    A Guy on the Net
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/14 05:44:58 (permalink)
    You should be able to modify other demo code to get your eval board to to work. You are going to need write some code to do it.
    As far as blue tooth watch are you looking for? Harmony drivers do not do a lot. You may need to write some code there too.
    TimH
    Starting Member
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/14 06:11:55 (permalink)
    3 (1)
    No problem writing code - I'm going have to do that, obviously, for this project :)

Actually, Bluetooth is not such a big deal. All I will be using it for is to replace an RS232 link and there are plenty enough inexpensive off-the-shelf modules that do this with ease without the need for stacks. I was going to simply use the module that's on the MEB-II since I assumed it had full support in Harmony but if not, no bother.

The main things I will need to get working - and am hoping Harmony will shorten development time - are:

- SQI flash
    - Wi-Fi (the presence of the TCP/IP stack in Harmony is one of the main reasons I've been looking at the PICs, compared to the SAM family)
    - SD card
    - 800x472 TFT with resistive touch (display uses ILI6122M-9G controller so GLCD controller mode in Harmony, I believe)
    - 2x CAN interfaces
    - USB device interface

The rest is just straightforward I/O stuff.

NKurzman
    A Guy on the Net
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/14 06:27:23 (permalink)
    I have Harmony 1.11
    Did not use SQI
    The wifi worked nice with the stack. The driver for the microchip module was written poorly. They were moving to the Atmel module it is supposedly cheaper and better.
    I am not familiar with that module or how hard it would be to get it to work in ARIA.
    You understand the limitations of resistive compared to capacitive screens?
    The CAN works, but I am not using the Harmony drivers.
    USB is a big subject. What are your plans?
    TimH
    Starting Member
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/14 06:35:29 (permalink)
    3 (1)
    NKurzman
    The wifi worked nice with the stack. The driver for the microchip module was written poorly. They were moving to the Atmel module it is supposedly cheaper and better.

Useful feedback, thanks. I'll take a look.
    NKurzman
    You understand the limitations of resistive compared to capacitive screens?

Yes - just as I understand the limitations of capacitive screens, which is why I'm using resistive! This device gets used by drivers wearing racing gloves and the capacitive screens don't work! The interface is just touch buttons - no need for sliding or gestures etc.
    NKurzman
    The CAN works, but I am not using the Harmony drivers.

CAN is my area of expertise, so not overly bothered if the Harmony drivers don't work well.
    NKurzman
    USB is a big subject. What are your plans?

If Wi-Fi works as well as I hope I may not bother with USB. At present, there's a PC program that is used simply for firmware updates - the unit itself is setup from the screens. But the new version will need a lot more configuration than is sensible via the touchscreen itself, so I will definitely need a PC program for this and then to transfer files to the unit. Could be Bluetooth, but WiFi would be nicer.

If I don't bother with USB I will need to make sure I can allow users to do firmware updates by some means.
    MikeinAZ
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 248
    Re: Changes to Harmony Configurator (V 2.04) trashes the project? 2017/09/14 12:48:41 (permalink)
    3 (1)
    Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.  I would like to try to assist you at least getting the PIC32MZ DA working as you might expect with the apps in MPLAB Harmony.

There are some specific setup challenges you might have, but I can state very clearly that everything should build and run as expected, with or without reconfiguration. 

I want to get your feedback on which apps you are trying to use, and when you say "not working" what your specific experiences are.  

Right off the bat I want to share with you a couple of known customer issues you may face:

In aria_coffee_maker v2.04 we released the app using optimization -O3.  This was unintentional, and could lead some users with the free version of the compiler not to compile correctly.  We have corrected this for the next release, and any users of v2.04 that need to should revert to the -O1 optimization level.

In all apps we have settings for the MEB2 jumpers (J9) that may not be fully understandable in documentation.  Failure to set the jumper (which is under the start kit) will result in no display which would appear white due to the backlight enable.

We have versions that support the 169 pin "internal DDR" and the 288 pin "external DDR" for PIC32MZ DA.  However we have not been entirely consistent, and some apps only offer one version or the other.  Some customers that do not know the difference will target an 169 pin device app at a 288 pin board (or vice versa).  This will likely build and load (if tool warning is ignored) but it would not run.  

Please let us know more about your system and experience, and we will try to help you out.

It is not yet useful to talk about adding in additional elements (like SQI) until we have a fundamental agreement on functionality and some way to move forward.
    Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.5