- SIP and SOM
- Linux® OS for MPUs
- Design Partner
The SAMA5D4 MPU is ideal for any high-performance, secure, and cost-sensitive industrial application. High-speed computing needs are supported by ARM Neon and a 128kB L2 cache that increases the overall system performance. The SAMA5D4 is an ideal fit for low-cost user interface applications that require video playback. The high-grade security features allow you to protect any system against counterfeiting and software theft, while also enabling you to securely store and transfer data.
- ARM® Cortex®-A5 running at 600Mhz (945DMIPS).
- ARM Neon for high-precision computing and acceleration of complex algorithms including multimedia.
- 128KB of L2 cache for system performance.
- 720p hardware video decoder supporting H264/263, VP8, JPEG.
- Graphic LCD TFT controller with overlays for image composition.
- CMOS image sensor interface.
- Three High Speed USB ports (configurable as three hosts or two hosts and one device port).
- Dual EMAC 10/100 with IEEE1588 support.
- Advanced security features to prevent counterfeiting, secure external communication, and authenticate the system:
- On-the-fly encryption/decryption of code from external DDR.
- Encryption engines supporting AES/3DES, RSA, ECC - TRNG, SHA.
- Tamper detection pins.
- Memory content protection (secure key storage).
- BGA289 and BGA361 in 0.8mm pitch.