The windows based program comes with seven applications to showcase different capabilities of the MEMs mirror demonstrator kit.
- Text Demo: Demonstrates vector content scanning abilities of the MEMS device.
- Arrow Keys Demo: Demonstrates quasi-static beam-steering capability, allowing the user ti manipulate a laser beam using the keyboard.
- Raster Demo: Shows the ability of the demonstrator to scan uniformly spaced lines with uniform scanning velocity.
- Single Target Tracking Demo: Tracks a single target (marked with reflective tape).
- Multi-Target Tracking Demo: Demonstrates racking of multiple retro-reflective targets by performing a raster scan over a small field of view, and showing the location of the targets within the raster scan.
- Imaging Demo: Converts the photo sensor into a single pixel camera by scanning a field of view
- Laser Security System Demo: Showcases an application of the DEMO-01 unit by acting as a laser based security system.